Side Street Food Service offers school clients a customized program based on their distinctive needs. Our school food services include:
● Freshly prepared meals each day, featuring frozen (not canned) vegetables, fresh fruit when possible, and no fried foods.
● Fresh breakfast and/or lunch meals prepared daily in our kitchens and delivered to your location (you provide the servers), or served by our staff at your location, or prepared and served by our staff at your location.
● Sack lunches for event days
● Nutritional snacks
● Milk service
● Meal planning
● 21-day meal rotation calendar
● Discounted catering services for premier events
● Custom-tailored programs, including “Chef’s Choice”
Our services benefit school administrations in meeting their responsibilities to the Indiana Department of Education and the USDA requirements. Our services are directed specifically toward students, to encourage them to eat balanced meals, to try new foods, and to anticipate with interest their school meals. Member of Charter School Association.
CONTRACT FOOD SERVICES FOR OTHER ORGANIZATIONS
Side Street Food Service provides contract food services and management for universities, businesses and organizations’ offices, entertainment venues, cafeteria services, manufacturing sites, concessions, and other institutional settings. Side Street Catering is a certified minority vendor.
Call Side Street Food Service for Monday-through-Friday cafeteria service customized to your organization’s needs.
For instance, Side Street provided cafeteria service for the Red Cross in Indianapolis.
Call Side Street Food Service for contract feeding and catering for meetings and conferences, especially large groups. For example, Side Street provided 2 weeks of meals for NFL Films during Super Bowl Week 2012 in Indianapolis.